Hotel Guests: This support center is created for hotel owners. Click here to contact us.

Hotel owners: New to hoteliers.com? Click here to find the best solution for your hotel.

Optimise your images in the responsive booking engine

From now on, it is possible to upload high-quality images in the responsive booking engine of hoteliers.com. Since footage determines 70% of the user experience (the other 30% is text), it is of great importance to have images of good quality. In turn, this will serve improved conversion rates and thus more commission-free reservations!

Images can be uploaded in hoteliers.com's extranet.

What are the requirements that your images should meet?

  • Images should have a maximum width of 2000 pixels
  • The maximum size of one image is 8 MB (an image of proper quality is usually 1 to 2 MB)
  • The most suitable pictures are those in landscape format (horizontal images)
  • Vertical images are automatically cropped to landscape format
  • Images are automatically cropped to 4:3 proportions
  • It can take up to 60 seconds before the images are visible, which is due to server synchronisation
Below, you can place a comment, in case you have a suggestion or question about this article. If case you have a bug, complaint or question concerning your account, we recommend to use "Submit a request" at the top of this page.
Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments