Stay up-to-date on our newest features and fixes on the products you use. Visit the section "New features and fixes" and hit "Follow" to receive a message when new articles are published. Note: You have to be logged in.
- A profile picture and contact information of your account manager has been placed on the "Welcome" tab
- Some hotel extra's that were set to mandatory were displayed incorrectly
- Google Analytics cross-domain dit not show correctly
- The font selected for the booking engine did not show in the review engine
Responsive Hotel Website
- A great new feature has been added that connects your Google Analytics right into your Dashboard. Upon login, the most important statistics for your website will show the amount of visitors. If you haven't activated this function yet, please read this article
- A new template has been added, called "Sommelier". Visit our company site to view this brand new template
- When a guest fills out a contact form, a short confirmation message is automatically sent. We have added the guest's own comments to this confirmation message
- We can now add articles from our Support Center to the Dashboard > Help Guide. In the coming months, articles will be added explaining "How to create a new page", "How to add a room or package", "How to add Google Maps", etcetera
- Users were not visible in menu item "Users"
- Room discounts per day, were not present in mobile websites
- Booker telephone numbers are now included in transaction e-mail confirmations. Read more
- When adding multiple e-mail addresses in login.hoteliers.com > Payments > Settings to send a copy of payment requests to several receivers, the e-mail was only sent to one address. Read more