Stay up-to-date on the products you use. Click here to see how you can subscribe.
- Review Badge: We're happy to announce that it will soon be possible to show the review score of bookings via the booking engine on your website through an easy-to-implement badge. Please subscribe to this section to get an update once it's ready for your website. Preview:
- Review Module: The connection to Olery, where reviews from bookings via the booking engine are sent to their database, has been changed. Therefore these new specs have been implemented
- Discounts: The recently added possibility to set discounts on packages were not promoted above the pricing of connected packages
- Single supplement: Packages with single supplements, where one person has to pay a supplement to stay in a double room, have been corrected
- Long names of packages would continue over the pictures, this layout has now been changed so it will display in two lines instead
Responsive Hotel Website
- Contact form: The contact form has been upgraded with a more advanced version of the 'captcha' check to prevent unwanted spam-messages. Guests don't have to fill in a difficult code anymore and can just click in the box to show the 'captcha' that they are human. In doubt, or if the guest clicks too many times on the checkbox, the 'captcha' will still ask the guest to fill in a code
- CMS: When a user would switch an existing 'content item' to another, some layouts were not displayed correctly. Example: When switching from a 'Google Maps' content item to a 'Content with Gallery' content item, the gallery-to-choose drop down would not appear
- From our Design Store, the new website of Bedford Hotel, Brussels with the "Marquee" template is now live. Visit this website both on your desktop and smartphone to see it's responsiveness!
- From our Design Store, the new website of Monty Design Hotel, Brussels with the "Cosmopolitan" template is now live. Visit this website both on your desktop and smartphone to see it's responsiveness!