Tip Stay up-to-date on the products you use. Receive these updates in your mailbox. Click here to see how you can subscribe.
- An important change to automatic room discounts has been made. It is possible to give a "Last Minute", "Early Booker" or "Long Stay" discount per room type. Before, when you would add multiple discounts of the same type, the calculation was unclear. Now, when you add multiple discounts the amount of each discount is added on top of the other discounts. Example, when you set up two "Last Minute" discounts:
EUR 10 discount for 3 nights before arrival
EUR 5 discount for 1 night before arrival
In this case, the night of 'today' is discounted at EUR 15. The next two nights are discounted at EUR 10
- The connection with Tripadvisor InstantBooking has been approved. This allows hotels to send their room availability and rate information via hoteliers.com to TripAdvisor. Guests can book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor.
The connection has been approved and we expect that hotels can be connected soon. Interested? Be the first hotel in your area and let us know that you would like to connect, send us an email at email@example.com!
- Corporate Module: When a booking was made in the Safari browser, the book source was missing. The book source is now visible again
- The "Back" button in Step 1 of the booking process did not direct guests back to the room choice
Responsive Hotel Website
- Through research, we have noticed that guests would like to see images in full screen. All image sliders in all websites, which are not full screen, have been improved. When guests click on an image in a photo slider, the image will now show full screen on any device
- When hotel users would upload a image into the Content Management System (CMS) of more than 5MB, the image library would crash
- Some hotels reported that they were unable to upload PDF files
- Some hotels were missing a favicon. All hotel websites have been checked and have a favicon now
- When a page was set to "Inactive" in the CMS, the page was not visible in the menu anymore, but the page was still be visible by going directly to the page URL. As inactive pages should not be visible, a 404 notification will now show advising the visitor that the page no longer exists
- An important solution on payment processing has been set live. Some hotels reported that guests who paid through online payment, did not receive a room reservation conformation, as no room booking was made on the hoteliers.com servers. Before, the online payment servers would send the hoteliers.com-servers a notification once a payment was successful. Now, this process has been reversed, where the hoteliers.com-servers now ask the online payment servers if a payment is successful. This solution provides a higher success rate of payments which are converted into booking confirmations
- In the reservation information which is sent to channel managers and PMS systems, the payment type (iDeal, Mastercard, VISA, etc.) was missing. This is now visible again in the memo field of the reservation
- This new Design Store website with template Marquee is now online. Visit the hotel's website both on your desktop and smartphone to see it's responsiveness! Hotel Café Pacific, Brussels
- This new Design Store website with template Sky Lounge is now online. Visit the hotel's website both on your desktop and smartphone to see it's responsiveness! Stempels, Haarlem
- This new Design Store website with template Piccolo is now online. Visit the hotel's website both on your desktop and smartphone to see it's responsiveness! Amsterdam Downtown Hotel
- This new Design Store website with template Piccolo is now online. Visit the hotel's website both on your desktop and smartphone to see it's responsiveness! Hotel Milano, Rotterdam