The Reconciliation module is a tool designed to help you to reconcile payouts on your bank statements with the transactions in your Online Payment module.
Using Reconciliation does not affect transactions or money transfers in any way.
Reconciliation of payments via credit card
Most hotels use our preferred partner Paysquare to offer credit card payment methods to their guests, such as Visa, Mastercard, JCB and Maestro.
Paysquare has it's own reconciliation module, to lookup transactions. You can find details about payouts from Paysquare via the extranet of Paysquare. If you have an account with Paysquare and need help on this extranet, or if you need help accessing their extranet, please contact Paysquare directly.
If you are using another provider, such as ATOS Worldline or EMS, we recommend contacting them to obtain details on the reconciliation process on their extranet.
Reconciliation of credit card payments via American Express
If you are using payment options of American Express (Amex), we recommend contacting them to obtain details on the reconciliation process on their extranet.
Reconciliation of payments through internet banking
Most hotels use our preferred partner Ingenico Collect to offer credit card payment methods to their guests, such as iDeal, Bankcontant, Mister Cash, Sofort Banking, etc.
Looking up payouts for these payment methods, is easily accessible via onlinepayment.hoteliers.com > Reconciliation.
Once Reconciliation is activated in your Ogone account, you can find the button in the top menu of your account.
The Reconciliation menu item contains the following sub-items:
- Reporting allows you to view your reconciled transactions;
- Configuration allows you to specify your bank account numbers for the Reconciliation Module and configure Push Reports.
- Download allows you to download different types of reports directly from your Ogone Account.
- Dispute allows you to see retrieval requests and chargebacks issued for your card transactions (Collect only)
The reporting screen is divided into 3 tabs. These tabs reflect the full lifecycle of a transaction. A transaction will therefore only appear in one tab at a time, depending on the status.
- Processed transactions: this view compiles all transactions which have been processed on the gateway, but for which the money has not yet been received by Ingenico Financial solutions, and therefore has not yet been paid out.
- Your Balance(only for Collect merchants): this view compiles all transactions which have been processed on the gateway, and for which the money has been received by Ingenico Financial solutions but has not yet been paid out.
- Payout view: this view compiles all details of transactions which have been paid out by your acquirer or Ingenico Financial Solutions.
We recommend using "Payout view" to lookup payouts.