Tip Stay up-to-date on the products you use. Receive these updates in your mailbox. Click here to see how you can subscribe.
- Weather Due to an update from the weather provider, the weather forecast was not showing anymore. This has been updated with new icons
- Language selector The language selector had the language names in the old style, with the language names translated per language (in English, German would be "German"). Language names are now always shown in the language itself (in English, German now shows "Deutsch")
- Payment icons The payment icons now show in order of 'most used'. The most used payment method in The Netherlands is "iDeal" for example, which is why this payment method is showing first
Responsive Booking Engine
- Guest login for booking management A login button has been added to the right top corner of the booking engine. Guests can see bookings via this login and cancel their booking if this is allowed. Guests can click a link in their reservation confirmation to get to the login page
This new feature consists of the following:
- Guests can login via the booking engine on your website
- Guests can see most of their booking details
- Guests can cancel their booking if the booked rate is set to 'Rate can be cancelled'
The following is not possible yet:
- Guests cannot modify their booking. To modify a booking, guests can cancel their reservation and make a new one, or contact the hotel directly
This new feature will stimulate guests to make a reservation, as guests can cancel their reservation themselves if they cancel within the cancellation deadline. This new feature will also save time for the hotel, as less phone calls and less emails will be needed for guests cancelling their reservation.
Your action is required for activation
We recommend to you to activate this feature today:
- Log in to login.hoteliers.com and click Hotel Data
- Click on the rate name in the left menu bar
- Check for each rate the settings for: Rate can be cancelled (yes/no) + Booking must be cancelled x days prior to arrival
- In login.hoteliers.com go to White Label Plus > White Label Settings and set Show account login for guests to cancel to Yes
It is possible to test what this new feature looks like, by making a test booking yourself. A password will be included in your booking, allowing you to view your booking online.
- Branding colours For some hotels, some of the hotel branding colours were missing in the colour template of the booking engine
- Facebook colours The colours of the booking engine on Facebook were incorrect
Responsive Hotel Website
- Speed Continuous updates are made to increase the loading speed of the websites
- Chain switcher Hotels within a chain have the possibility to create a separate portal website with chain blocks, but also have the possibility to include a drop-down chain switcher on the individual hotel websites. This chain switcher has been adjusted to better fit on mobile devices
- Text on photo slider For the "Concierge" template, the text on photo sliders has been optimised, both for desktop and mobile devices. We recommend placing short texts on pictures, for context and storytelling
- Promotion blocks For the "Champagne" template, the promotion blocks have been adjusted. Both rows per 3 blocks or per 2 blocks will now show in full page width
- Booking Engine Reminder The new function of the Booking Engine Reminder, has been implemented on the Tailor Made website of Hyde Park Suites, London
- This new Design Store website with template Champagne is now online. Visit the hotel's website both on your desktop and smartphone to see it's responsiveness! De Ruwenberg Hotel, Sint-Michielsgestel
- This new Design Store website with template Champagne is now online. Visit the hotel's website both on your desktop and smartphone to see it's responsiveness! Hostel Art & Style Singen, Germany
- This new Design Store website with template Concierge is now online. Visit the hotel's website both on your desktop and smartphone to see it's responsiveness! Hotel Brasserie Vroenhof, Valkenburg